- We treat the sides and bottom surface of the foundation trenches and pits with chemical to a height of about 30cm.
- Backfill earth on each side of all built up walls, which will be in immediate contact with the foundation, should be treated with chemical for the entire vertical surface of the substructure, to a depth of 45cm and width of 15cm. The chemical shall be directed towards the masonry surfaces so that earth in contact with these surfaces is well treated with the chemical.
- Before laying the floor, treat the top surface of the consolidated earth within the plinth walls with chemical Ensure back fill against foundation is treated to its full depth. Builders should take care that any disruption of the barrier during later construction work (e.g. creation of gardens over the treated barrier), may lead to untreated gaps.
Pre-Construction Termite Treatment Stages:
A FREE INSPECTION
Post Construction Anti-Termite Treatment
(For Existing Buildings) Treatment To Masonry Foundation (External Side)
- If there is loose soil around the walls of your building, we dig a shovel width trench close to the external wall of the building exposing the foundation wall surface upto a depth of 50cm.
- If there exists a concrete cover or masonry apron around the walls of your building, holes are drilled as close as possible to the plinth wall about 300mm (1ft) apart from each other. Insecticide is then poured, so that it reaches the soil to eliminate the termites present there and to stop them from re-infesting. If your building is on pillars, the holes are drilled around the pillars and insecticide poured into the soil.
Wooden portions of the building are treated:
Further, on all floors, wood work like doors and windows, which are highly susceptible to termite attack are also protected by treatment. Spot treatment of spraying on infested areas in the walls and ceiling is also carried out.
Wood borers are tiny beetles whose larvae feed extensively on wood. The adults make tiny pinhead size holes on the wooden surface before flying out. The frass or powder then begins to fall out from these tiny holes. This is the first sign of infestation in the furniture.
Wood Preservative chemicals are injected into the tiny holes created by the wood borers with the help of a syringe. This kills larvae present in the wood. The surface of the wood is also sprayed with chemicals that contain a petroleum base.
- A warranted and long lasting solution to your wood borer problem.
- Preserves your precious furniture from wood borer damage.